Top Companies in Liquid Packaging Market by Size, Share, Historical and Future Data & CAGR | Report by Vantage Market Research
Liquid Packaging Market is projected to reach USD 597.8 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.80% over the forecast period.
The Global Liquid Packaging Market is valued at USD 451.2 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 597.8 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.80% over the forecast period. The development of packaging technology is one of the main factors anticipated to drive the growth of the Liquid Packaging market during the forecast period. Furthermore, it is projected that the market for Liquid Packaging will rise due to the appealing brand presentation and novel package styles. It is predicted that cost-effectiveness will temper the market for Liquid Packaging's expansion. On the other side, the development of the Liquid Packaging market is anticipated to be hampered during the timeframe by substitute items like bio-based polymers.
The market for Liquid Packaging is flourishing due to rising demand from the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. The emergence of COVID-19 has raised public worries about safety and sanitation. This has increased the demand for liquid packing techniques to reduce the chance of catching the COVID-19 virus.
Additionally, the growing value of customization will open up additional chances for the growth of the Liquid Packaging industry in the years to come. The market for Liquid Packaging may face more growth obstacles shortly due to the increase in the carbon footprint.
Request Sample Report of Liquid Packaging Market@ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/liquid-packaging-market-1878/request-sample
Amidst Exponential Growth in Liquid Packaging Adoption, What Trends Should We Look Forward to?
- Since the introduction of flexo-offset printing and sample packaging, the flexible packaging industry has undergone disruption and developed an astounding potential. The lightweight, flexibility, simplicity of disposal, ease of transportation, and little space required for flexible packaging contribute to its growth in the market. The flexible packaging industry has discovered a vast array of liquid product applications due to these advancements and affordable characteristics.
- The market for liquid packing cartons is anticipated to be driven by consumers' search for environmentally friendly packaging options. Furthermore, the capacity to recycle carton products reduces both long-term production costs and urban garbage. These cartons aid in long-term food preservation without the use of preservatives.
- The demand for packaged food and beverages, including fruits, vegetables, juice, etc., is rising due to consumers' busy schedules due to changing lifestyles and rising disposable income, which is a major factor in the expansion of the worldwide Liquid Packaging industry.
- Due to the global dependence on e-commerce platforms for the transportation of commodities during the COVID-19 pandemic, the e-commerce sector has seen tremendous growth. Liquid packing safeguards the product's liquid contents against physical harm, including hitting, bruising, and wetness, so it can be delivered to customers without incident. As a result, the market expansion is driven by the increased demand from e-commerce and meal delivery services.
The Liquid Packaging market is dominated by globally established players such as Comar LLC (US), Tetra Laval International S.A. (Switzerland), Liqui-Box Corporation (US), Evergreen Packaging Inc. (US), International Paper Company (US), BillerudKorsnäs AB (Sweden), Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd. (Japan), Klabin Paper (Brazil), The DOW Chemical Company (US), Smurfit Kappa Group (Ireland), Mondi PLC (UK). These companies have developed new products, adopted expansion strategies, and undertaken collaborations, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions to gain traction in this high-growth Liquid Packaging market.
Let's Look at the Top 5 Companies That are Taking the Liquid Packaging Market by Storm
The Liquid Packaging Market is expected to grow from USD 451.2 billion in 2021 to USD 597.8 billion in 2028 due to the packaging industry's technological advancements. In the upcoming years, the need for Liquid Packaging will also be driven by the appealing brand presentation using novel container styles. Likewise, shortly, market participants may benefit financially from the growing emphasis on personalization.
- Comar LLC (US)
Comar is a top supplier of main packaging and dispensing goods and a contract manufacturing partner for healthcare organizations worldwide. Comar creates and produces essential packaging, liquid dosing, and dispensing solutions that guarantee patients receive quality treatment.
- Tetra Laval International S.A.(Switzerland)
The top provider of food processing and packaging solutions worldwide is Tetra Pak. Working together with clients throughout the world, it offers a wide range of cutting-edge goods, services, and technology that contribute to making food safe and accessible everywhere. We engage in processing, packaging, and service activities to uphold its commitment.
- Liqui-Box Corporation(US)
For over 50 years, Liquibox has set the standard for flexible Liquid Packaging. We produce secure and hygienic Urn liners, bag-in-box packaging, dispensing fitments, and cutting-edge filling machinery with an emphasis on sustainability, serving several global sectors, including beverage, food, and non-food.
- International Paper Company(US)
One of the top fiber-based packaging and pulp manufacturers is International Paper. Converting renewable resources into useful products enhances the quality of life for individuals, the environment, and our business.
- BillerudKorsnäs AB(Sweden)
Billerud is a market leader in virgin fiber-based paper and packaging products, and we are passionately committed to our client's companies and their daily operations.
Read Our Latest Blog: Top Companies in Krypton Market
Do You Have Any Queries or Specific Requirements? You may enquire to our sales team before purchasing.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Website: Vantage Market Research