Top Companies in Aerosol Market by Size, Share, Historical and Future Data & CAGR | Report by Vantage Market Research
Aerosol Market is projected to reach USD 106.04 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
The Global Aerosol Market is valued at USD 73.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 106.04 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. As disposable money has increased and people's concern about personal cleanliness and appearance has increased, the market in the sector has expanded. Thus, the worldwide Aerosol market is being driven by growing demand in the packaging for pharmaceutical and personal care products. The advantage of using Aerosol containers is increasing the demand for Aerosol. Eco-friendly packaging made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or Aerosolaluminum cans is predicted to expand the market's potential for growth. Numerous end-use industries have adopted Aerosol-based product packaging due to the convenience of use and numerous product advantages like reduced risk of breakage, spills, and leaks. These advantages are also boosting the Aerosol market's revenue growth.
The rising use of personal care items like deodorants, shaving creams, hair sprays, and body sprays is mostly to blame for the development. The demand for Aerosol in paints and home items is anticipated to increase due to the growing economies of Asia Pacific's rapid urbanization and infrastructure projects.
However, the soil, air, and water are poisoned by the chemicals employed in Aerosols. Aerosols endanger the ecosystem by causing pollution, which is one of the main causes of acid rain and global warming. As a result, the adverse impacts of Aerosol on the environment and human health could constrain market expansion.
Request Sample Report of Aerosol Market@ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/aerosol-market-1966/request-sample
Amidst Exponential Growth in Aerosol Adoption, What Trends Should We Look Forward to?
- Due to the strong demand for bakery goods, including pies, cupcakes, ice cream, sundaes, cakes, hot chocolate milkshakes, waffles, cheesecake, and puddings during the past few years, the need for whipped cream has been steadily rising. In the years to come, this is expected to fuel the expansion of the global market.
- In emerging nations, there is a rising demand for personal care goods as a result of changing lifestyles, rising consumer expenditure, and a focus on gender-specific products. The need for Aerosol has increased as a result.
- The rapid expansion of the Aerosol business was due to rising living standards and a focus on hygiene, particularly in emerging countries. This has increased the consumption of household goods including air fresheners, cleansers, sanitizing treatments, and disinfectants.
- The rising demand for metered dose inhalers and dry powder respiratory inhalers is to blame for the market's expansion. People living with Asthma have increased due to the increasing pollution, which is expected to drive the need for these inhalers over the forecast period.
The Aerosolmarket is dominated by globally established players such as Proctor & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever, Honeywell International Inc., SC Johnson & Son Inc and Henkel. These companies have developed new products, adopted expansion strategies, and undertaken collaborations, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions to gain traction in this high-growth Aerosolmarket.
Let's Look at the Top 5 Companies That are Taking the Aerosol Market by Storm
The Aerosol market is expected to grow from USD 73.5 billion in 2021 to USD 106.04 billion in 2028 due to increased government programs for manufacturing sector research and development (R&D), rising demand for Aerosols in auto plants and the aftermarket, and developing Indian manufacturing industry.
- Proctor & Gamble (US)
The Procter & Gamble Company was established in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It is an American multinational corporation that manufactures consumer goods like Aerosols and has its headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Reckitt Benckiser (UK)
Located in Slough, England, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, doing business as Reckitt, is a British multinational firm that manufactures consumer items like Aerosols. It manufactures goods for nutrition, hygiene, and health.
- Unilever (UK)
With its headquarters in London, England, Unilever Plc is a British multinational consumer goods corporation that produces Aerosols.
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
The American multinational conglomerate Honeywell International Inc. corporate headquarters are in Charlotte, North Carolina. Aerosols, performance materials and technologies, aerospace, building technologies, and performance materials and technologies make up its four main business sectors.
- Henkel (Germany)
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, also known as Henkel, is a German multinational company with its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, that manufactures chemicals and consumer goods. It works in the commercial and industrial sectors.
Read Our Latest Blog: Top Companies in Transparent Plastics Market
Do You Have Any Queries or Specific Requirements? You may enquire to our sales team before purchasing.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Website: Vantage Market Research