Top Companies in Carbon Nanotubes Market by Size, Share, Historical and Future Data & CAGR | Report by Vantage Market Research
Carbon Nanotubes Market is projected to reach USD 1823.7 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Carbon Nanotubes Market is valued at USD 826.5 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1823.7 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period. The demand for lightweight, low-carbon vehicles has greatly impacted the carbon nanotube sector. Accordingly, the rapid rise of end-use industries like electrical, electronics, and automotive as well as rising product demand from application industries like plastics, electronics, and energy storage, are all boosting the market's expansion over the forecast period. Additionally, the expanding application range of the automotive and construction industries and rising polymer manufacturing contribute to the market expansion for Carbon Nanotubes. The increasing use of electronic and storage devices is the main element responsible for the market's expansion. Furthermore, the market is anticipated to develop due to the expanding use of composite materials in the automotive and defense sectors.
It is anticipated that new uses for Carbon Nanotubes would result from recent advances in nanotechnology in the production process and reinforcement with other materials. Additionally, research institutions and carbon nanotube manufacturers are actively exploring this industry to discover fresh applications for Carbon Nanotubes. Over the anticipated timeframe, these variables will support market expansion.
However, the rising environmental concerns, health and safety concerns, and the rising cost of generating high-purity Carbon Nanotubes could significantly slow the development rate of the Carbon Nanotubes market throughout the forecast period.
Request Sample Report of Carbon Nanotubes [email protected] https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/carbon-nanotubes-market-1967/request-sample
Amidst Exponential Growth in Carbon Nanotubes Adoption, What Trends Should We Look Forward to?
- Regarding revenue, the carbon nanotube market's largest end-user sector is electronics. Due to the switch to electric cars and the increasing proportion of electrical componentry in autos, growth is also anticipated for electronic devices and components globally.
- The aerospace industry is concentrating on lightening aeroplanes to reduce fuel use and lower operational expenses. Aerospace companies use nanomaterials for their enhanced qualities, which enhance the aircraft's performance. Thus, the expansion of the aerospace industry is anticipated to support market expansion.
- Carbon Nanotubes have been used to create supercapacitors and strengthened turbine blades in the wind energy industry. Supercapacitors made of CNT are smaller, lighter, and respond more quickly than heavier, traditional batteries. CNTs encased in a polymer matrix can be used to improve wind turbine blades (WTBs).
- During the forecast period, rising demand for CNT-based polymers and engineered plastics in several end-use industries is anticipated to fuel global revenue growth. Due to their exceptional thermal and mechanical characteristics, including high tensile strength and elasticity, CNTs are excellent reinforcing materials.
The Carbon Nanotubes market is dominated by globally established players such as Arkema SA, Cabot Corporation, CHASM Advanced Materials Inc., CHEAPTUBES, Hyperion Catalysis International, Jiangsu Tiannai Technology Co. Ltd., Klean Industries, Kumho Petrochemical, LG Chem, Nano-C, Nanocyl SA, Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials Inc., Nopo Nanotechnologies, OCSiAl, Ossila Ltd., Raymor Industries, Showa Denko K.K., Thomas Swan and Co. Ltd., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., and Toray Industries. These companies have developed new products, adopted expansion strategies, and undertaken collaborations, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions to gain traction in this high-growth Carbon Nanotubes market.
Let's Look at the Top 5 Companies That are Taking the Carbon Nanotubes Market by Storm
The Carbon Nanotubes Market is expected to grow from USD 826.5 million in 2021 to USD 1823.7 million in 2028 because the electronics and semiconductor industries are using more Carbon Nanotubes. Additionally, the market participants are concentrating on creating fresh and cutting-edge goods to meet the rising demand for Carbon Nanotubes across various applications.
- Arkema SA (France)
Arkema S.A. is a publicly traded multinational manufacturer of specialty materials with headquarters in Colombes, France, just outside of Paris. Its three specialized materials, like Carbon Nanotubes, are adhesives, innovative materials, and coatings.
- Cabot Corporation (US)
With its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, Cabot Corporation is an American manufacturer of specialty chemicals and high-performance materials, including Carbon Nanotubes. The corporation has 36 manufacturing locations and eight R&D centers and works in over 20 countries.
- Klean Industries (Canada)
Using processes like carbonization, liquefaction, pyrolysis, and gasification to create sustainable energy products, Klean Industries specializes in designing, manufacturing, and installing innovative thermal treatment facilities like Carbon Nanotubes.
- Kumho Petrochemical (South Korea)
With its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd. is a worldwide chemical and specialty products corporation. When Kumho Group had trouble obtaining raw materials for its bus and tire industries, it was created in 1970.
- Toray Industries (Japan)
An international company with its headquarters in Japan, Toray Industries, Inc. focuses on producing industrial goods like Carbon Nanotubes using technologies from polymer chemistry, organic synthetic chemistry, and biochemistry. Fibers, textiles, plastics, and chemicals were its founding business sectors.
Read Our Latest Blog: Top Companies in Aerosol Market
Do You Have Any Queries or Specific Requirements? You may enquire to our sales team before purchasing.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Website: Vantage Market Research