Top Companies in Metal Stamping Market by Size, Share, Historical and Future Data & CAGR | Report by Vantage Market Research
Metal Stamping Market is projected to reach USD 262.8 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period.
The Global Metal Stamping Market is valued at USD 201.8 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 262.8 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period. In the production of automobiles, Metal Stamping is widely employed in products like brackets, hangers, bonnets, and side panels. The market is influenced by the rising demand for Metal Stamping from sectors such as electrical & electronics, consumer electronics, aerospace, telecommunication, and engineering machinery. Additionally, the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of the new generation of Metal Stamping have created a dynamic pull, accelerating industry expansion. The widespread use of additive manufacturing and 3D printing also gives industry participants additional lucrative opportunities.
The extensive usage of metal in the frames of headphones, mobile phones, speakers, gamepads, and other consumer gadgets is accelerating the expansion of the Metal Stamping market. The need for Metal Stamping is developing due to the expanding technical advancements and innovations in the automotive industry, which serves as a primary critical driver for the Metal Stamping market.
On the other hand, factors anticipated to impede market expansion include the growth in using various alternative processes in manufacturing heavy metals due to their greater flexibility and high-quality end product. The rising cost of raw materials is challenging the market for Metal Stamping.
Request Sample Report of Metal Stamping Market@ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/metal-stamping-market-1978/request-sample
Amidst Exponential Growth in Metal Stamping Adoption, What Trends Should We Look Forward to?
- Due to the use of metal frames in mobile phones, headphones, speakers, gamepads, and controllers, the expanding consumer electronics industry is projected to continue to be a major driving force. Because Metal Stamping provides excellent tolerance, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity, and a smooth finish, it is utilized in mobile phone manufacturing antennas, chassis, and camera lens holders.
- The increasing output is mostly attributable to government programs like electric vehicle subsidies to regional manufacturers to stimulate the growth of EVs. Automotive components will probably need more sheet metal as a result. Some of these parts include chassis, structural elements for the interior and exterior, and gearbox components. During the projection period, this is anticipated to fuel market expansion.
- Stamped parts are utilized to create automated processing machinery in the agricultural sector. Metal Stamping businesses like D&H Industries are spending money on research and development to provide cutting-edge stamping technology for agricultural equipment. Throughout the forecast period, market growth is anticipated to be boosted by improvements in the agriculture sector.
- Metal Stamping is utilized in the aerospace industry to create aircraft parts like channels and frames that are ultra-lightweight and fuel-efficient. Metal Stamping is used to manufacture airplane parts because it offers durability and is a practical option, predicted to increase demand. Additionally, the market is anticipated to be driven in the next years by increasing commercial and combat aircraft manufacturing.
The Metal Stamping market is dominated by globally established players such as Acro Metal Stamping (US), Manor Tool & Manufacturing Company (US), D&H Industries Inc. (US), Kenmode Tool & Engineering (US), Klesk Metal Stamping Co. (US), Clow Stamping Company (US), Goshen Stamping Company (US), Tempco Manufacturing Company Inc. (US), Interplex Holdings Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), CAPARO (UK), Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. (Japan), AAPICO Hitech Public Company Limited (Thailand), Gestamp (Spain), and Ford Motor Company (US). These companies have developed new products, adopted expansion strategies, and undertaken collaborations, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions to gain traction in this high-growth Metal Stamping market.
Let's Look at the Top 5 Companies That are Taking the Metal Stamping Market by Storm
Due to several cutting-edge technological breakthroughs, the Metal Stamping Market is expected to grow from USD 201.8 billion in 2021 to USD 262.8 billion in 2028. Robotic, automated, and numerical control developments have contributed to increased stamping accuracy and speed, which has fueled the expansion of the Metal Stamping sector.
- Acro Metal Stamping (US)
Acro Metal Stamping, a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based company, has made precision production stampings in various forms, dimensions, and materials since 1945. Its cutting-edge machinery offers affordable pricing while leveraging the most recent technologies in the Metal Stamping sector to produce high-quality goods.
- D&H Industries Inc. (US)
Precision deep draw and progressive Metal Stamping are what D&H Industries does, and they produce to order. Their stampings are made from a wide range of materials, including high-strength materials, cold-rolled steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and brass.
- Kenmode Tool & Engineering (US)
Precision Metal Stamping maker Kenmode creates Custom Metal Stampings. It specializes in Metal Stampings for insert molding applications and electrical, medical, and automotive stampings.
- Tempco Manufacturing Company Inc. (US)
Over 70 years have passed since Tempco Manufacturing first entered the Metal Stamping business. It is based in St. Paul, Minnesota, and offers bespoke Metal Stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication services for various businesses.
- AAPICO Hitech Public Company Limited (Thailand)
Aapico Hitech Public Company Limited produces automobile assembly jigs and stamping dies for usage in auto assembly factories. Additionally, the company runs an auto dealership and produces OEM vehicle parts.
Read Our Latest Blog: Top Companies in D-Psicose Market
Do You Have Any Queries or Specific Requirements? You may enquire to our sales team before purchasing.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Website: Vantage Market Research