Top Companies in Milk Calcium Market by Size, Share, Historical and Future Data & CAGR | Report by Vantage Market Research
Milk Calcium Market is projected to reach USD 50.4 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
The Global Milk Calcium Market is valued at USD 34.9 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 50.4 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. The need for calcium to support healthy neuron, muscle, and heart function and the growing importance of preserving and creating strong bones among the elderly and weaker population, are the main reasons fueling the Milk Calcium Market's expansion in revenue. Furthermore, global demand for Milk Calcium is further boosted by growing knowledge of the health advantages of milk. Demand is anticipated to increase dramatically in the coming years as consumers move their choice from meat to dairy-based products like milk as calcium substitutes.
The increasing demand for Milk Calcium products is influenced by several variables, including population growth, consumer income growth, increased health consciousness and increased milk production in developing countries.
However, milk consumption is being constrained by several causes, including an expanding population that is health-conscious and a rising consumer desire for vegan food items. Throughout the forecast period, these factors are likely to impede the expansion of the worldwide Milk Calcium Market.
Request Sample Report of Milk Calcium Market@ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/milk-calcium-market-1982/request-sample
Amidst Exponential Growth in Milk Calcium Adoption, What Trends Should We Look Forward to?
- A significant factor driving the demand for foods and beverages high in calcium is the rising prevalence of bone-related disorders, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia, in the population. This is what is causing the Milk Calcium Market to expand.
- The global population's growing knowledge of health and wellness is causing a paradigm shift toward nutritional foods and supplements, which is driving the rising demand for these drinks. As a result, Milk Calcium is used more frequently in various foods and beverages for nutritional reasons.
- As the world's population and standard of living rise, the need for wholesome food rises quickly. The high-nutrition trend is growing in acceptance and will do so over the next few years.
- To address the global population's inadequate calcium intake, milk is utilized to make baked goods, beverages, and other nutritional items. Another element influencing the market's expansion is the top players' ongoing efforts to study and create new products with a wider range of applications to satisfy consumer demand.
The Milk Calcium Market is dominated by globally established players such as FrieslandCampina DOMO (Netherlands), Glanbia PLC (Ireland), Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S (Denmark), ARMOR PROTÉINES (France), Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH (Germany), Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited (New Zealand) and MILEI GmbH (Germany). These companies have developed new products, adopted expansion strategies, and undertaken collaborations, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions to gain traction in this high-growth Milk Calcium Market.
Let's Look at the Top 5 Companies That are Taking the Milk Calcium Market by Storm
The Milk Calcium Market is expected to grow from USD 34.9 billion in 2021 to USD 50.4 billion in 2028 because of growing consumer demand for milk products due to their benefits for maintaining healthy bones and teeth and enhancing heart health and lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- FrieslandCampina DOMO (Netherlands)
FrieslandCampina provides ingredients and semi-finished goods for manufacturers of infant nutrition, the food industry, and the pharmaceutical industry in addition to consumer goods like milk, calcium, yogurt, cheese, infant nutrition, and desserts as goods for the professional market like cream and butter products.
- Arla Foods Ingredients Group (Denmark)
The Danish-Swedish dairy company Arla Foods amba was founded in 2000 and is headquartered there. Most of the milk they provide is produced by the firm, which farmers own. Their goal is to provide naturally constructed solutions to support a sustainable future.
- Glanbia PLC (Ireland)
Glanbia brings together a distinctive array of brands and ingredients. The consumer brands and ingredients produced by Glanbia, a firm dedicated to improved nutrition, help people feel healthy and perform well at any age. Every action it does has genuine nutritional advantages, such as Milk Calcium.
- ARMOR PROTÉINES (France)
Armor Protéines' goal is to better feed people daily by developing and delivering high-quality, technically advanced nutritional and functional solutions that positively influence the environment. The French brand of specialty dairy ingredients is called Armor Protéines. The firm has grown by providing specialized solutions for functional and dietary components derived from Milk Calcium and whey.
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited (New Zealand)
About 9,000 New Zealand farmers hold Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, a multinational dairy cooperative that is publicly listed in New Zealand. The corporation, which has annual sales of about $22 billion New Zealand dollars, is in charge of over 30% of the world's exports of dairy products, including Milk Calcium.
Read Our Latest Blog: Top Companies in Protein Bar Market
Do You Have Any Queries or Specific Requirements? You may enquire to our sales team before purchasing.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Website: Vantage Market Research